Sunday, December 14, 2008

What consitutes a good business plan ?

For a long time now I have been asking/searching around for samples of a good marketing/business plan. I just wanted to know what are the elements/formats involved in writing a sound and viable plan. Never got around finding it till today.

You see, I am very much passionate about starting my own company. One day I would like to become a job and wealth creator. But to any business you need a good business plan. If you want to be an entrepreneur , then you better be armed with a damn good business plan when you go asking for VC money.

Businessweek magazine's online version has a very good example of how a business plan should look like . I recommend all you guys to read Businessweek regularly and as often as possible to update your knowledge on various aspects of business and not just business news.

Seahorse Power company started by Jim Poss won the best business plan award at Babson's MBA program.

Here is article :

How to Write a Winning Business Plan

Check out the business plan here :

Seahorse Power Business plan


No comments: